Do you accept the use of cookies to ensure a better experience on our website ?

Read more

Become an accredited collector or social provider

Icon collecteur

In order to collect, transport and / or treat waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), the signing of a cooperation agreement with Ecotrel is necessary. This cooperation agreement is subjected to a favorable notice from the administration of environment.

Where applicable, authorizations (transport, trading and exploitation authorizations) must be submitted to the administration of environment. Once a favorable notice has been granted by the administration of environment, as well as obtaining authorizations, the cooperation agreement is validly accepted.